Anthos A3 Plus Dental Chair (improve) Designed & built inside Europe first dental unit production hub, the A3 Plus personifies all the key values of the Anthos brand: -practically, reliability, flexibility & safety. With improve version Anthos A3+ embodies dental chair performance features like:- potential, quality & performance.
- Electrically controlled Multi-Programmable Dental chair with 4 working positions + 2 (rinse and automatic return, return-to-zero position)
- Emergency stop – stop the movement of the dental chair by pressing any key from Dental chair control buttons.
- A multi-functional foot control unit makes it possible to activate/deactivate instruments and operate the Chip Air and Chip Water functions.
- Stop vacuum– ON/OFF of the suction system through foot control placed in the bottom of the chair.
- Integrated safety device at base, backrest & assistant arm to avoid entrapment.
- Customized assistant module arm meets dental team’s needs.
- Seamless upholstery with lumbar support for patient comfort.
- Integrated Digital Control panel makes operator’s work easier.
- Optional Bio system makes Anthos A3 Plus Hygiene.
- Trendelenburg movement feature for the emergency situation.
- Multifunctional foot control for easy operations and chair control movements
- Ergonomic design with hygiene advantage ( wireless foot control).
- Activation and progressive adjustment of instruments speed and spray by lever control.
- Air and water control for running instruments and activation of rinse (and automatic return) and return-to-zero position programs.
- Instrument speed and power adjustment feature makes every operation more ergonomic.
- Disinfectable and removable bowl, made of melamine resin, rotating of 270°.
- Capacitive control panel:- resistant and easily sanitized.
- Integrated optional hygiene system gives safe clinical environment.
- Integrated Bio System optional provides protected clinical environment.
- Control command for water level.
- Movable right arm rest
- Aluminum alloy chair to prevent rusting
- Synchronized movement of seat and backrest
- 7 Programs in the chair which include – 4 programmable working positions,
preset auto return to zero, spitting and last working position
- Trendelemburg position for dentalemergencies
- Independent up/down chairmovements along with back/forthbackrest movements
- Safety system on chair base and backrest and assistant side toprevent entrapment
- Chair base can also be used for operating the suctions
- Instrument control panel incorporates with 3 figure numerical display for greater data
- reading precision.
- 1 Dental Chair
- V Max 450 Suction