- Excellent image quality with 0.4mm focal spot
- Internal leaded double shield protects the operator
- Low patient dosage
- Smart angulation system
- Lightweight, cordless, one-handed operation
- Focal Spot: 0.4mm
- Tube Voltage: 65kV
- Tube Current: 2.5mA
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Battery: 2500mAh x 4
- Exposure Time Setting: 0.02-2 Sec
- Charger Input: 100V-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- 1 x HyperLight Main Body
- 1 x Base
- 1 x Power Adapter with removable power cord
- 1 x Backscatter Radiation Shielding
Direction to use:
1. First press the power button and then let go, then the screen will enter the boot interface.
2. Make sure that the battery level is not be lower.
Long press the power button to shut down.
After starting up, you can press the Ω and ∧ buttons at the same time to enter the setting interface, press the Ω to turn the page, and press the ∧ and the ∨ to adjust the displayed parameters.
1. Use medical alcohol (Ethanol 70 to 80 vol%) to wipe the surface of the HyperLight, charger,base and Backscatter Radiation Shielding. Do not use cleaning agents other than ethanol,since certain chemical combinations may deteriorate the HyperLight plastic prematurely.
2. Unplug the charging cradle before cleaning.