- Light Weight, Portable apex locator (5th generation)
- 97.7% accuracy for detemining the apex
- LCD screen with clear display
- Easy to use apex locator
- Equipped with clear bright screen clear image and different color indicate the trajectory of the file clearly.
- Based on advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technology and automatic calibrating ensures the measurements are accurate.
- Autoclavable file clip, file hook, file probe. Prevents cross contamination effectively.
- When doing the measurement, the beep alert can indicate the position of the file in the root-canal.
Endoking Apex Locator is a 5th Generation Apex Locator especially designed to used in endodontics for determining the working length & finding the accurate apex. It also works on multi frequency network technology which provides accurate results. The accessories that are in direct contact with patient’s tissues are autoclavable, hence preventing cross contamination.
It can be used in following patients:
- Patients with reduced mouth opening
- Less cooperative paediatric patients
- Geriatric patients
Please Note: Accuracy in readings for apex locators is claimed to be 97.7% accurate. Readings may vary from the conventional method of working length determination (radiographic method) & may fluctuate in cases where the precautions (recommended in user manual) are not followed
- Power: 3.7V/750mAh
- Adapter: ~100V-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: ≤0.5W
- Screen: 4.5“LCD
- Main unit weight: 446g
- Dimensions: 131mm×75mm×105mm
- 1 x Main Unit
- 2 x File Clip
- 4 x Lip Hook
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Measuring Wire
- 2 x Touch probe
- 1 x Tester
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Direction to use:
Steps for using Endoking Endo-Pex iii :
- When the file reaches the front region of the apical foramen, the white bars are displayed.
- When the file has gone to the position near by the apical foramen, the green bars are displayed.
- When the file has exceeded the apical foramen, the red bars are displayed. A continuous beep sound will be generated at the same time.
• Manufacturer warranty of 2 years is applicable to this product.
• Service and warranty are handled at manufacturer’s discretion.
• dentalequipmentsupplier will be liable to replace any faulty or unsatisfactory products.
• dentalequipmentsupplier will provide guaranteed assistance to the customer in registering a request to get the product replaced or serviced.
• The buyer acknowledges that products once sold will be exchanged or taken back only if seal of the package or product is intact or unaltered or is not tampered with .