- OTR Technology: When the torque setting is reached, the file auto reverses 90° and then continues again in the cutting direction. OTR reduces file fatigue, as well as the possibility of file breakage.
- Auto Motor Start/Stop: No footswitch required. Motor starts when the file is inserted into the canal and stops when it is withdrawn.
- Auto Torque Reverse: Reduced file breakage. The file stops and reverses if the torque goes over the set torque limit. There are 11 torque settings.
- Auto Torque Slow Down: Reduced file breakage. The file slows down as the torque approaches the set torque limit.
- Auto Apical Reverse: The file stops and reverses when it reaches the end of the set working length.
- Auto Apical Slow D1own: The file slows down as it approaches the end of the set working length, ensuring safe and accurate preparations.
The Root ZX II Low Speed Handpiece with OTR technology by J Morita is a revolutionary product in canal preparation. It prepares root canals while displaying precise and accurate measurements.
For OTR module
- Power Consumption: 1.92 VA
- Motor: 0-800 rpm
- Charger: Rapid Charge Type
- Size: W x D x H 4.13” x 5.00” x 4.53” (105 x 127 x 115 mm)
- Weight: approx. 10.58 oz. (300 g)
- 1x Apex locator DentaPort Root ZX
- 1x CE measuring cable
- 5x Mucosal electrodes
- 3x File clamps
- 3x Batteries (AA)
- 1x Test plux
- 1x DentaPort TriAuto OTR
- 1x Charger
- 1x Ni-MH battery
- 1x Contra angle handpiece with integrated file electrode
- 1x Micromotor 800 rpm.
- 1x Repository tray for handpiece
- 1x Handpiece cable
- 1x LS oil spray
- 1x Foot control