- Scanning large span areas and arches can be easily achieved with the help of the reliability mode.
- Dual buccal bites and manual alignment allow for greater precision in mounting your digital cases correctly and preserving the proper vertical dimension.
- Faster time to process scan
- Remote control button – switch between scan stages / rotate without having to go back to the keyboard
- Vibration when breaking continuity with scan
- Ortho module auto tooth segmentation
- Scan and produce open source.STL,OBJ,PLY files
- Includes initial remote training session
- Instructional videos to get started right away
- 3D in-motion video with 3D full color streaming
- Room to room mobility with USB 3 cable connection
- Just plug right into the computer for power and USB
Medit i700 Intraoral Scanner is result of advanced scanning technology and 20 years of engineering expertise. This intraoral scanner makes scanning a comfortable experience for both dentist and patient. It is easy to integrate into your practice and provides a smooth introduction to digital dentistry. With its powerfull hardware and intelligent software, the i700 is the key to unleash the full potential of your practice.
Unlike the most scanners in the market, Medit i700 can be directly connected to the PC using power delivery cable without power hub and extra cables. This new feature of Medit i700 improves the mobility and the maintenance. It also features redesigned tips, which are now reversible and designed to be autoclavable up to 100 times. In addition, the i700’s cable is now detachable for portability and easy maintenance.
Medit has included a UV-C LED in the new scanner, which is said to make the i700 the only scanner with self-disinfecting capabilities. The device also features a new remote-control mode that is designed to allow users to keep their hands on the unit and show patients the scan data.
- Scanning frame : Up to 70 FPS
- Imaging technology : 3D-in-motion video technology l 3D full color streaming capture
- Light source : LED
- Anti-fogging technology : Adaptive anti-fogging
- Accuracy (Full-arch) : 10.9μm ± 0.98
- Handpiece : Dimensions -248 x 44 x 47.4 mm, Weight – 245 g
- Tip size : 22.2 x 15.9 mm
- Mirror Angle : 45-degree angle
- Tip Scan Area : 15 x 13 mm
- Tips are Autoclavable upto 100 times (Autoclave 121°C 30 mins l Autoclave 134°C 4 mins)
- Cable Length : 2.0 m / Handpiece Detachable
- Connectivity : USB 3.1 Gen1 (C Power Delivery)
- 1 x Intraoral Scanner
- 1 x Wall Mount Holder
- 1 x Medical Adapter & Power Cord
- 1 x Handpiece Cover
- 1 x USB 3.0 Cable
- 5 Year warranty